Wednesday, January 21, 2009

L O S T


In anticipation of my most favorite tv show EVA, I drew up a little sketch today of Kate from LOST (Evangeline Lilly). I think she is absolutely.... GORGEOUS and has the ability to make crappy, grammy bras look HOTT! Kudos to her!! I'm not much of a tv fan in general... I think it's a complete waste of time. I would much rather be drawing, or coloring. That isn't too say I don't love movies, but as far as decent tv shows worth my time, I haven't found any... except when it came to Lost. I actually do have a love/hate relationship with it. I tend to be very impatient and must know everything and this show makes me bite my lip to the point where I'm bleeding in anticipation and dying to know answers! Supposedly this season, a lot is going to be revealed, so I am in total excitement and at the same time, it feels bittersweet knowing that the awesomeness will come to an end next year. Sadness. Until then, I am now counting down the minutes till the premiere tonight! PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. I always thought that the secret to drawing Evangeline Lilly would be the same as drawing Sarah Michelle Gellar: it's all in getting the nose right. I'd say this proves my dopey theory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I TOTALLY agree with you! :)

    ReplyDelete