Monday, January 19, 2009

Attack of the Skrull(s)


I don't know what has been going on lately, but I have been a complete emotional wreck. I do tend to lean toward the moody side around my b-day, prob because getting older just sucks in general.. wish I could be a kid forEVER! Besides the birthday blues, there has been some extra drama that I am still trying to shake. This drama almost caused me to cancel my trip to New York for the NYCC and go back home a few weeks earlier than scheduled. I mean I had the finger on the button to get my hotel refund and everything. I even called my best friend, who I thought would welcome me back with open arms, and instead she reprimanded me. Apparently I needed to hear what she had to say, as hard as it was. Yes, I am not only a runner physically, but apparently emotionally as well. So now I am still going to New York, with every intention of getting my name into the heads of the people who need to know and to find a publisher for Temporal.
And even with trying to deal with all the extra crappy feelings and insecurities this drama has caused me as of late.... I still can manage to escape to my world and color someone else's beautiful. Pencils by Tone Rodriguez!

No comments:

Post a Comment